Our I-Promise coach and modelling practitioner, Jay Quigg, works with the local I-Promise team, a small collaborative group which includes colleagues from Inverclyde’s HSCP Your Voice Inverclyde.
The team have been focusing on several areas within Inverclyde:
- Language used within care.
- How we better hear the voice of the young person and we have recently introduced Mind of My Own to Inverclyde, a digital tool that children can use to have their voice heard.
- The Promise awareness sessions for the workforce.
- Focus groups with young people, parents, and the workforce to look at what’s going well and what needs to change so as we can #KeepThePromise.
- Evidencing tests of change.
- Steering groups looking at current reports and how to make these more child and young people friendly.
#KeepingThePromise in Inverclyde is something the team are committed to. The more voices and feedback we hear, the more we can highlight what needs to change to make things better for children, young people and families.
EPIC is funded with Inverclyde Council and UKSPF, finding its focus in the Social Enterprise Sector, Entrepreneurship, Building Capacity, and […]