We aim to ensure that people in communities have the information they need to be successful. To do this we provide various forms of information:
- E-bulletin - a weekly update on key news, events, training, policy, funding and networks.
- Newsletter - our quarterly newsletter send out electronically or in paper format, giving a little more depth to some of the big issues affecting the sector (currently suspended due to staff shortages)
- Policy Briefings - sent electronically to people who are signed up to the appropriate networks to give them a good basic understanding of a current policy issue
- I3SF Blog - available online and providing updates about what is happening at I3SF networks and on local partnerships.
- Facebook & Twitter - so that you can stay right up to date with key information