CVS Inverclyde membership for the year 2020/21 is now open for applications.
We would like to invite you to renew or apply for membership, which is free for organisations with an income under £10,000 and for those organisations that had existed for less than one year on 1 April 2020.
For other organisations, the cost of membership is:
• if your organisation has an income between £10,001 and £25,000 - £10
• if your organisation has an income between £25,001 and £100,000 - £30
• if your organisation has an income between £100,001 and £500,000 - £50
• if your organisation has an income over £500,001 - £75
Benefits of Membership
CVS Inverclyde is the umbrella body for communities and voluntary organisations in Inverclyde. Membership is primarily about indicating your support for the work we do; however, it also includes:
• One free place at our annual conference.
• The right to vote at our Annual General Meeting (AGM) and stand for the CVS Inverclyde Board.
• One free place on each of our Nuts and Bolts training courses (subject to availability).
• 10% discount on meeting room hire.
• 5% discount on office rental space hire (subject to agreement).
• Free advertisement in the CVS Inverclyde Window Display in our town centre Inverclyde Community Hub.
Please note that membership renewals must be received and paid for (where appropriate) by Saturday 12 September 2020, or your membership will lapse under the rules set out in our governing document. To allow time for us to issue an invoice and for it to be paid on time, we suggest you complete the form by Thursday 30 July.
If your membership lapses, it can take up to three months to be reinstated, as it will require approval by the CVS Board. We will aim to send you a reminder if we think you might miss the deadline.