The Inverclyde Communities Mental Health and Wellbeing Fund is back for 2023 – 24.
The Scottish Government fund is providing grants of up to £20,000 to community initiatives that support adult mental wellbeing in Inverclyde.
- Charities and voluntary groups which have a strong community focus, including un-constituted groups provided they have a bank account in their name, are invited to apply.
- Projects should focus on areas such as prevention, suicide prevention and reducing social isolation and loneliness; projects that consider the ongoing cost of living crisis can also apply.
- The majority of grant awards are expected to be less than £10,000 and the maximum grant that can be requested is £20,000.
- The deadline is Monday 30 October 2023, 10am.
- All information, including guidance documents and the application form to download, is on our new website: https://www.cvsinverclyde.org.uk/our-support/inverclyde-communities-mental-health-and-wellbeing-fund-for-adults-2023-24/.
CVS Inverclyde CEO, Charlene Elliott, said: “as Inverclyde’s Third Sector Interface, we’re proud to administer this fund for the third year in a row. We’re here to support and strengthen Inverclyde’s charities and voluntary groups – we’re in a good position to administer this funding and we’re ready to help applicants, including with our funding information session.
“The impact of this fund over the past two years has been well documented. Our showcase event in March gave organisations the opportunity to present how they had supported Inverclyde communities with their mental health using the funding. The diverse range of projects and activities the fund enables is inspiring: proving yet again that Inverclyde is a caring and compassionate place.
“The funding for a third year is welcome as we all continue to face immense challenges and pressures. This round of funding will continue to transform (and save) lives in Inverclyde.”
Discover how the fund has been used in previous years on Inverclyde Life’s Community Spotlight Blog: https://inverclydelife.com/community-spotlight.
Third sector organisations interested in applying can Join our online funding information session on Monday 2 October, sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/721325964377?aff=oddtdtcreator.