Inverclyde Association for Mental Health is proudly working in partnership with Life Coach Susan Hoy to deliver classes that aim to improve your overall wellbeing.
This includes ways to:
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and sadness
- Let go of past experiences and build resilience
- Build more positive & supportive relationships
- Develop your confidence and self-esteem
- Be the person you want to be and believe in yourself
Classes run from Thursday 1 October 5 - 7pm for 6 weeks at Broomhill Gardens and Community Hub.