News

Scottish Community Safety Network partners offering carbon monoxide training.

Gas Safety Charity are offering free online training to orgs who may be accessing peoples homes

The Gas Safe Charity is offering free, on line workshops aimed at front line staff and volunteers who visit or work in the homes of vulnerable people. The workshops last about an hour and explain the sources, signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide risks in the home and uses scenarios to explain what steps to take if carbon monoxide poisoning is suspected. As we move into autumn and winter, with more people staying at home, risks of carbon monoxide poisoning are increasing. If your staff or volunteers can spot the signs, they can help prevent vulnerable people being poisoned. To find out more and book a workshop, please click on the link: www.eventbrite.co.uk or email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..uk to access our e-learning package.

Our team are currently working remote of the office but can be contacted via individual emails or ...

  • [email protected]
  • 01475 711733
  • Inverclyde Community Hub            75-81 Cathcart Street          Greenock PA15 1DE

Email sig logo block 04-20

CVS Inverclyde is a company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland No: SC255005 and a Scottish Charity SC024376; Inverclyde Community Trading Limited is a wholly owned trading subsidiary of CVS Inverclyde and a company limited by share, registered in Scotland No: SC389370

© CVS Inverclyde 2020 / Designed & Built by Mucky Puddle