Health Walks – free training for local organisations and groups
Inverclyde Bothy invites you to join them on one or more of their Christmas & New Year Walks, to enjoy a leisurely, relaxed walk in fresh air & in company.
They are inclusive, all welcome. Walks must be pre-booked.
- Christmas Day: Meeting outside the Royal West Boat Club on the Greenock Esplanade at 11am for a walk along the Esplanade & back, which should take around 1 hour.
- Tue 29th Dec: A special 2 hour Health Walk, leaving from outside Inverclyde Bothy (Gourock Train Station). 10am-noon.
- Tue 5th Jan: A special 2 hour Health Walk, leaving from outside Inverclyde Bothy (Gourock Train Station). 10am-noon.
The weekly Health Walks (1 hour) are also continuing throughout Christmas & New Year, with one alteration (Belville). You are also welcome to book on these:
- Mondays 1pm outside Your Voice, Clyde Square
- Wednesdays 09:30, 10am, 10:30 or 11am outside Inverclyde Bothy (Gourock Train Station)
- Wednesdays 7pm outside the Royal West of Scotland Amateur Boat Club on the Greenock Esplanade
- Normally Fridays 11am, but the 2 festive season walks from Belville Community Gardens will be on Monday 28th Dec 11am and Monday 4th Jan 11am (not on Christmas & New Year's Day).