The GCVS HR Service has been supporting third sector organisations for over 20 years with expert advice, ensuring compliance with employment law whilst supporting best practice.
Few small voluntary organisations can afford to employ an internal HR specialist, this service is designed to provide cost effective external HR support.
GCVS can support organisations with all HR, Employment Law and Best Practice with subscription to the HR Service membership, access to the HR Consultancy Service and an HR Training programme covering a wide range of topics which can also be delivered on a bespoke basis.
HR Service subscription
The HR Service provides information, advice and support on all aspects of the employment relationship. Over 180 template documents, policies and letters are available online for subscribers to download via a secure login page.
The service is specifically supportive to organisations in the voluntary and not for profit sector and we have many years' experience of working within the third sector.
• Benefits of subscribing to the service include:
• Unlimited HR advice and support via telephone and email
• One half day free HR consultancy
• Access to over 180 template style letters, policies, guidance etc via secure login
• Reduced rate Occupational Health Services from our preferred provider
• Reduced rate Employment Law Solicitor from our preferred provider
• Monthly bulletins with employment law, HR and Health & Safety updates
• Regular emails if/when any urgent matters arise, particularly during COVID-19
• Peace of mind that professional HR expertise is only a phone call away
Subscription is based on number of paid staff and starts from around £400+vat.
HR Service rates from 1st April 2021 to 31st March 2022 can be found here