As part of delivering a unique three-phase personal development programmes that include one-to-one and group support, outdoor learning experience, and ongoing skills development and community-based support.
If you, your team or organisation work with young people, adults and/or veterans struggling with issues such as:
• involvement with the criminal justice system
• long term unemployment
• a history of trauma/harm
Then we are looking to work with you in improving lives and creating safer communities in Scotland.
Where? We take referrals and work in your local authority area.
• Criminal justice programmes focused on rehabilitation and reducing offending throughout Scotland
• Employability programmes for young people facing hardship and disadvantage in Scotland
• Programmes for ex-service personnel struggling with civilian life
• Personal development programmes that significantly improve people's mental, emotional and physical wellbeing, relationships and use of local support and services
Find out what we do and how to make a referral or get in touch: What we do