Deputy Manager - Policy & Public Partnership
- 01475 711 733
Bill has worked for CVS Inverclyde since June 2012 when he joined as a Support Officer with the EAGER for Change Project. He was appointed Deputy Manager in November 2013.
Bill trained as a community worker and was employed in Social Work for many years in a wide range of areas including community development, commissioning, strategic planning, performance management and quality.
As Deputy Manager Bill:
• Takes part in community planning meetings to promote the role of the third sector
• Manages members of the CVS Inverclyde team
• Promotes good practice in procurement, engagement and partnership working
• Supports the Executive Officer to deliver the CVS Inverclyde business plan
Bill has extensive experience in:
• Community development
• Community capacity building
• Community planning
• Quality frameworks