Resources to Help Strengthen and Diversify your Board
- Young Trustees Movement are aiming to double the number of trustees aged under 30 on charity boards by 2024. They have lots of resources, events and training.
- Getting on Board supports underrepresented groups to become charity trustees. Download their free guide, Diversify your Charity’s Board.
- Women on Board support women on their Board and leadership journey, they offer a free basic membership.
- Volunteer Scotland have resources guides and templates to support trustee and volunteer recruitment and management.
- OSCR have detailed information about the role and responsibility of a trustee.
- Third Sector Lab’s monthly matchmaking event can link you with new folk with tech backgrounds interested in joining a Board.