Inverclyde Community Noticeboard
Discover what's happening in Inverclyde and the latest updates from Inverclyde's third sector
- Events, surveys, campaigns, information - and more
- All the information you need in one place
- CVS Inverclyde members can add their own bulletins
- Contact us to find out how to add a bulletin
Become a member of CVS Inverclyde
Membership is FREE to all who meet the criteria
- Join Inverclyde's third sector community
- Make your voice heard
- Discover exclusive member benefits
- Easy, fast and free to sign up
Challenge Stigma Inverclyde
We're running a project aiming to challenge stigma in Inverclyde and break down barriers preventing people accessing the support they need
- Learn about who is affected by stigma and its harm
- Watch lived experience videos
- Read about our event series
- Discover how you can take action
Developing community groups, voluntary organisations and the social economy and… championing the role of the sector in building successful communities.
A confident, inclusive and successful Inverclyde.
Championing the role of citizens, communities and the voluntary sector.
What we do
CVS Inverclyde exists to support, promote and represent Inverclyde’s third sector organisations - charities, community groups, voluntary organisations and social enterprises. We do this because third sector organisations are about people and communities speaking and acting on their own behalf. A strong third sector means better outcomes for local people and successful communities taking control of their own destiny.
Within the Inverclyde Life directory you can search the hundreds of social projects that exist locally. These projects include advice services, sports clubs, community centres, childcare, arts groups, care services, housing, community groups, activities for children, physical and mental health services, gardening projects and more.
As well as finding services you can also create your own directory of services that interest you or that you want to share with others. If you’re involved in the running of local projects you can also use the site to promote your activities and services to people who live locally.
Follow us on Twitter
Volunteer Inverclyde is a project of CVS Inverclyde. People and communities helping each other is what we are all about. Community action is the best way to make everyone’s life as good as it can be.
- Organisations can add their volunteering opportunities and build their volunteer team
- Volunteering benefits everyone! Start your volunteering journey today and browse local opportunities
Keep up to date with everything happening at CVS Inverclyde
Have a question for us?
Our team are currently working hybrid both at home and in the office but can be contacted via individual emails or: